Following the success of the Hotel Sezz in Paris, hotelier Shahé Kalaidjian and designer Christophe Pillet have joined forces again to transport their vision from the City of Lights to the French Riviera.
Although distinctly different in look and feel, the Hotel Sezz takes inspiration from the region's most authentic riches: calm breezes, the quality of the Mediterranean light, the deep blue sea, lush green plantations and fields of fragrant lavender.
- Secluded in a wooded park just minutes from the beach
- The resort's complex comprises of 37 rooms, suites and villas
- All rooms have private terraces and uniquely for Europe, they all have outside showers – a decadent addition to the fully equipped bathrooms
- Rooms are grouped around the heart of the hotel
- A spacious central pool area where sun-lovers and socialites lounge on designer furniture
- The hotel also has an excellent restaurant and Dom Perignon bar that extends around the pool area
- 'Sezz by Payot' spa area which has two interior treatment rooms, an external massage space, Jacuzzi and steam room, and offers daily 'sunrise and sunset' yoga lessons
Room types available:
We can also arrange flights and transfers; these will be tailored to your personal requirements and can be added to your total holiday price.
|low season||high season|
Route des Salins
83990 Saint Tropez
- Experience - we have extensive and inside knowledge of St Tropez and our chosen properties .
- Personal Service - a personal, dedicated consultant to tailor make your perfect trip.
- Impartial advice - working with many properties we aim to provide the best accommodation for you.
- Concierge service - a unique in resort service to share our St Tropez tips and secrets with you.
- Special Events - weddings, birthdays, special occasions, conferences and incentives .