- Whats Included
A spacious luxury, catered chalet with a wonderfully inviting and contemporary interior in the heart of St Anton run exclusively by Kaluma Travel. “Great trip! Excellent location, staff, food and facilities” Family Ski Holiday, Chalet Montfort
Internally Chalet Montfort includes ten ensuite bedrooms (sleeping up to 24 people), relaxing lounge with open fireplace and separate dining room. Guests can enjoy apres ski relaxation in the chalet’s private sauna and massage room, or indulge in some expertly prepared cocktails created in Chalet Montfort’s own private bar.
The open plan living area is the focal point of the property, with a modern fireplace in the centre, a 42" flat screen TV at one end of the room and the private bar at the other. There is plenty of space to relax at the end of a day skiing the Arlberg region. The large dining area, which can also double as a meeting room, has plenty of space for different dining configurations. Additional features include the sauna, a lift with stunning views of the mountain at each stop, broadband internet, flat screen TV's in each room and heated boot room
The chalet is the perfect setting for large groups or families looking to stay in the centre of St Anton. The resort centre, with an eclectic mix of bars and restaurants, is on the chalet’s doorstep and the ski lifts are just a five minutes walk away. All Kaluma guests receive exclusive storage of their ski equipment at the foot of the slopes so no need to worry about a daily struggle to the slopes.
“Great trip! Excellent location, staff, food and facilities” Family Ski Holiday, Chalet Montfort
Sleeps: 24 I Ensuite Bedrooms: 10 I Resort Centre: 1 Minute Walk I Board Basis: Fully Catered
- Luxury catered accommodation
- 10 ensuite bedrooms
- 4 rooms with sofa beds for triple occupancy
- Open fireplace
- Private bar area
- Spacious dining/conference room
- Massage room
- Ski storage area with boot warmers
- 42” Flat screen TV in living room
- Flat screen TVs in bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Apple TV
- DVD player
- Nintendo Wii
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- L’Occitaine toiletries
- Personal bathrobes
- Selection of board games
Included in the chalet price:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Home made afternoon snacks, sweet or savoury
- Pre-dinner canapés and a delicious four course evening meal expertly prepared by our experienced chefs (6 nights)
- Sommelier selected wine served throughout the evening
- An open bar with local bubbles, beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Dietary requirements and special requests catered for
- Lift pass delivery service ready for skiing on your first morning
- Assistance in the organisation of skiing for the week
- A day of private ski guiding with your Kaluma representative
- In-resort chauffeur service: 08:30 – 10:30 & 16:30 – 22:00
- 24 hour in-resort concierge service
- Complimentary L’Occitaine toiletries
- Teapigs tea and Rude Health cereals
- Fresh flowers
To find out more about our gourmet food and wine selections please click here.
We can also arrange:
- Private or scheduled flights
- Private taxi transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Car hire
- Ski hire with our recommended provider
- In chalet equipment fitting
- Ski lessons; private or group lessons
- A selection of in resort activities
- In chalet childcare
- In chalet massages
- Restaurant bookings
- Bookings for special occasions
As a tailor-made ski specialist we endeavor to meet your every request to ensure your stay in one of our luxury ski chalets is one to remember. Pass on any requests to our dedicated ski specialists and they will do their upmost to make it a reality.
St Anton am Arlberg
|Week Commencing||7 nights
|Sunday 8th Dec 13||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 15th Dec 13||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 22nd Dec 13||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 29th Dec 13||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 5th Jan 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 12th Jan 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 19th Jan 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 26th Jan 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 2nd Feb 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 9th Feb 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 16th Feb 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 23rd Feb 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 2nd Mar 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 9th Mar 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 16th Mar 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 23rd Mar 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||Sold on a room by room basis|
|Sunday 30th Mar 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 6th Apr 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 13th Apr 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
- Prices are in GBP
- Per person price is based on 2 people sharing a room
- Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet. We do occasionally sell our chalets on an individual room basis where available. Weeks, weekends or early weeks where this is applicable are indicated above, contact us for further details for these weeks
- Exclusive occupancy of Chalet Montfort is based on 20 people
- Maximum occupancy of Chalet Montfort is 24 people. There will be a supplement for additional guests over 20.
- Prices include our half board option. See what is included here.
- Prices include our in-resort personal concierge service
- Flights and transfers are not included. We can arrange these for you on request.
- Any special offers are subject to availability and are only available for a limited time.
- Payment is possible in local currencies – please contact us for details
- To see all of our terms and conditions click here
Tony - Competition Winner, Chalet Montfort, St Anton, Mar 2013
"May I take this opportunity to thank you and your team for a wonderful stay at Chalet Montfort in St. Anton, last week.
From the moment we were collected from the airport to the minute we departed the chalet we were treated like honorued guests and long lost friends.
Your team were warm, friendly, professional and above all fun. The chalet was spacious and spotless, the sauna looked like it had only been installed last week for our benefit, it was that clean. As for the chalets location, close enough to town, far enough to stagger back. I cannot praise the quality of the food enough, it's variety and creativity. Spike your chef listened and looked at what we wanted, as a group, and
accommodated us accordingly. The food would not have been out of place in a Michelin starred restaurant .
Premier National House Builders - Chalet Montfort, St Anton, Mar 2013
"Many thanks indeed for all your assistance with the recent trip. I hear that everything went very smoothly and was greatly enjoyed by the team."
Global Real Estate Firm - Chalet Montfort, St Anton, Feb 2013
"Kaluma were an inspired choice and our little break will live long in the memory. Please also pass on our thanks to Adam whom was a fantastic rep as well as the chalet girls and chef.
We had a great time and hope to repeat this again next year
Richard - Chalet Montfort, St Anton, Feb 2013
"We had a fantastic time. Everything was great and the chalet and staff were very helpful. We will be back in touch for the future for sure."
Tim - Chalet Montfort, St Anton, Feb 2013
"It was great. You seem to have collected a great team of staff down there."
David - Chalet Montfort, St Anton, Jan 2013
"Thanks very much - Great trip
Excellent location, staff, food and facilities"
Rene - Chalet Montfort, St Anton, Jan 2013
"Just a quick note to thank Andy as well as Adam and the rest of the staff at Chalet Montfort Austria this year. My friends and I had a fantastic time in St Anton made even better by the Kaluma Team.
Nothing was ever too much, friendly and great hosts. Fantastic accommodation and food (and of course the drinks !). We really explored the St Anton ski area thanks to expert ski hosting by Adam, we particularly enjoyed the day we did the famous 'White Ring' (Lech-Zurs), an exceptional days skiing (great weather and conditions) as well as an evening to remember back in St Anton.
Kaluma absolutely knows how to deliver exceptional service sorting out restaurants for us during day for lunch at great locations and the best tables, which was really appreciated by myself and the rest of my party. I know I and my friends will definitely use Kaluma again and have recommended you to many others. "
Greg - Chalet Montfort, St Anton, Jan 2013
"Bloody brilliant! Andy, Adam, rest of team top draw."
Shafin - Chalet Montfort, St Anton, Dec 2012
"Wanted to thank you again for all your help in making our ski trip possible and making sure every last detail was taken care of. Everybody had a great time and I am sure we will be back soon in the near future. "
Chalet Montfort Private Client - St Anton, Apr 2012
"It was my first visit to the Chalet and I would certainly choose to stay there over and above the two more expensive hotels that I’ve stayed at before in St Anton."
Many companies promise it - we actually deliver it!
- EXPERIENCE - extensive, inside knowledge & impartial advice.
- PERSONAL & DEDICATED CONSULTANTS - to tailor make your perfect trip.
- HONESTY - no hidden fees, pay the same as going direct on hotel & chalet bookings.
- IN RESORT SERVICE - unique and unrivalled 24 hour in-resort service fully included
- TAILOR MADE TRAVEL - to suit your schedule, requirements & budgets.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS - special occasions, events & corporate skiing all catered for.
+44 1730 260263 or firstname.lastname@example.org