- Whats Included
Ideally located next to the Chenus Piste, within 10 minutes walking distance from the centre of the resort, Chalet Maisonnée B is a luxury ski chalet in Courchevel 1850 that has a wonderfully comfortable atmosphere and is run exclusively by Kaluma Travel.
Perfect for families or small groups, the chalet sleeps up to 8 (10) people in five bedrooms; two of the main bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms and the additional bedrooms share a bathroom and a shower room.
Maisonnée B has a charming sitting room complete with an open fire and hand painted woodwork with traditional designs. The kitchen and dining room are open plan; opening out onto the large terrace overlooking the Alps.
This chalet is located directly beneath Maisonnée A and therefore we can also offer the two chalets together where possible.
Sleeps: 10 I Ensuite Bedrooms: 3 I Ski In-Ski Out I Resort Centre: 10 Minute Walk I Board Basis: Fully Catered
Included in the chalet price:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Lift pass delivery service ready for skiing on your first morning
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Afternoon tea with home baked cakes or biscuits
- Pre-dinner canapés and a delicious four course evening meal expertly prepared by our experienced chefs (6 nights)
- Wine served throughout the evening, selected by wine consultant Tom Harrow
- An open spirit bar with cocktails, beer and soft drinks
- Dietary requirements and special requests catered for
- Assistance in organisation of skiing for the week
- A day of private ski guiding with your Kaluma representative
- In resort chauffeur service: 08:30 – 10:30 & 16:30 – 22:00
- 24 hour in resort concierge service
- Complimentary L’Occitaine toiletries
- Fresh flowers
To find out more about our gourmet food and wine selections please click here.
We can also arrange:
Chalet Maisonnée B
Rue de Chenus
Flights and transfers are not included.
If required we will of course endeavour to find you the best flights to suit your budget and timings as well as your preferred departure/arrival airport.
|Week Commencing||4 nights||7 nights|
|Dec 08 2013||395||520|
|Dec 15 2013||730||1,045|
|Dec 22 2013||N/A||1,675|
|Dec 29 2013||N/A||1,780|
|Jan 05 2014||835||1,360|
|Jan 12 2014||730||1,255|
|Jan 19 2014||730||1,255|
|Jan 26 2014||730||1,255|
|Feb 02 2014||730||1,255|
|Feb 09 2014||730||1,255|
|Feb 16 2014||N/A||1,675|
|Feb 23 2014||730||1,255|
|Mar 02 2014||730||1,255|
|Mar 09 2014||730||1,255|
|Mar 16 2014||730||1,255|
|Mar 23 2014||730||1,255|
|Mar 30 2014||730||1,255|
|Apr 06 2014||630||995|
|Apr 13 2014||495||895|
David - Chalet Maisonnée B, Courchevel 1850, Apr 2013
"We had a great time, made all the better by your excellent chalet team who really made the stay memorable and relaxing (as far as is possible having young kids on the same holiday!!)
Having done a few seasons myself in the industry, the food was probably the best cooked I have had and Romy, as a young professional chef, couldn't have been more accommodating and responsive.
Rowena - Chalet Maisonnée B, Courchevel 1850, Mar 2013
"We had a fantastic time. All the Kaluma guys were lovely and great at their jobs in fact we forgot we were customers! Dan and Romy were a great team and the menus were adventurous and comforting at the same time. We will definitely be back next year.
Thank you again for such a wonderful Kaluma Experience"
Anna - Chalet Maisonnée B, Courchevel 1850, Mar 2013
"Thank you very much for arranging the chalet for us last weekend. We had a wonderful time and thought the chalet, food and staff were all first class."
Global Communications Firm - Chalet Maisonnée B, Courchevel 1850, Jan 2013
"We had a fantastic time. The chalet staff were great fun and a credit to Kaluma.
My American colleagues had never experienced this kind of vacation before and one rated it in the top 5 of all the skiing holidays he had been on.
Thank you for being so helpful and sorting all of our various travel arrangements and I suspect it will be an annual event going forward."
Jane - Chalet Maisonnée B, Courchevel 1850, Dec 2012
"We had a perfect holiday and the team were wonderful"
Maisonnee B Family Trip - Courchevel 1850, Mar 2012
"Thank you for a great holiday – it was one of the best we have had. The chalet staff (and chef Richard) were excellent and made us feel very relaxed and welcome. All the staff were professional and caring.
Congratulations to all!"
Peter, Kent - Chalet Maisonnee B, Courchevel 1850, Feb 2012
"We had a wonderful week. Top marks on all fronts."
Maisonnee B Family Ski Trip – Courchevel 1850, Feb 2011
"Thanks again for everything, we will certainly be looking to book with you again after the fantastic way you have looked after us. "
Private Client – Courchevel 1850, Feb 2011
"Thank you for all your help. We were really impressed by Kaluma.
We will book again next year."
Maisonnee B Private Client – Courchevel 1850, Jan 2011
"Couldn’t thank you enough. Hope to book our next ski trip with you :). It was a pleasure."
- Experience - we have extensive and inside knowledge of our chosen resorts and properties.
- Personal Service - a personal, dedicated consultant to tailor make your perfect trip.
- Impartial advice - working with many properties we aim to provide the best accommodation to suit you.
- Concierge service - a unique 24 hr in-resort service which includes a private ski guiding
- Bespoke Childcare Arrangements - from nannies to ski schools we will tailor the perfect option for you.
- Special Events - weddings, birthdays, special occasions, conferences and incentives.
Tom Robbins, Financial Times