- Whats Included
Chalet Maisonnee A is a luxury ski chalet in Courchevel 1850 run exclusively by Kaluma Travel. The ski in/out, catered chalet is located within walking distance from the centre of Courchevel 1850 and situated on the Chenus Piste. This luxurious chalet has been decorated throughout in a warm, traditional and welcoming style.
Chalet Maisonnée A provides spacious accommodation for up to 10 (12) guests. The property offers four good-sized ensuite bedrooms on the top floor and two further bedrooms downstairs, one is ensuite. The large sitting room has rich wooden paneling and a log fireplace; an ideal place to enjoy a relaxing drink.
The chalet has a separate TV snug area providing a great relaxing zone to catch up on the latest releases. An expansive sun terrace leads off the sitting room providing fantastic views over the Alps.
The chalet can be booked with Chalet Maisonnée B on the ground floor making it ideal for large groups or several families.
Sleeps: 12 I Ensuite Bedrooms: 5 I Ski In-Ski Out I Resort Centre: 10 Minute Walk I Board Basis: Fully Catered
Included in the chalet price:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Lift pass delivery service ready for skiing on your first morning
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Afternoon tea with home baked cakes or biscuits
- Pre-dinner canapés and a delicious four course evening meal expertly prepared by our experienced chefs (6 nights)
- Wine served throughout the evening, selected by wine consultant Tom Harrow
- An open spirit bar with cocktails, beer and soft drinks
- Dietary requirements and special requests catered for
- Assistance in organisation of skiing for the week
- A day of private ski guiding with your Kaluma representative
- In resort chauffeur service: 08:30 – 10:30 & 16:30 – 22:00
- 24 hour in resort concierge service
- Complimentary L’Occitaine toiletries
- Fresh flowers
To find out more about our gourmet food and wine selections please click here.
We can also arrange:
Chalet Maisonnée A
Rue de Chenus
Flights and transfers are not included.
If required we will of course endeavour to find you the best flights to suit your budget and timings as well as your preferred departure/arrival airport.
|Week Commencing||4 nights||7 nights|
|Dec 08 2013||415||625|
|Dec 15 2013||835||1,150|
|Dec 22 2013||N/A||1,990|
|Dec 29 2013||N/A||2,305|
|Jan 05 2014||940||1,885|
|Jan 12 2014||835||1,780|
|Jan 19 2014||835||1,780|
|Jan 26 2014||835||1,780|
|Feb 02 2014||835||1,780|
|Feb 09 2014||835||1,780|
|Feb 16 2014||N/A||2,305|
|Feb 23 2014||835||1,780|
|Mar 02 2014||835||1,780|
|Mar 09 2014||835||1,780|
|Mar 16 2014||835||1,780|
|Mar 23 2014||835||1,780|
|Mar 30 2014||835||1,780|
|Apr 06 2014||835||1,780|
|Apr 13 2014||650||1,295|
Osman - Chalet Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Feb 2013
"We had a great time. The staff at the chalet and Simon were all very pleasant and helpful. My compliments to all of them."
Caroline - Chalet Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Feb 2013
"It was a fantastic holiday and it is this sort of customer care that confirms our next ski holiday!"
Cathy - Chalet Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Feb 2013
"The chalet was in a perfect spot. The chalet girls Julia, Goshka and Dan the chef were all excellent and friendly and helpful."
Sarah - Chalet Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Jan 2013
"Just a quick note to say we returned from our holiday at Chalet Maisonnée A yesterday and I would like to commend your team there. Dan, Jaz and Goshka were all amazing chalet hosts/chef and couldn’t have looked after us better. The food and service was amazing and they were also lovely people to have around us in the chalet. "
Caroline - Chalet Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Dec 2012
"To the "super star" team. Thank you so so much for making our stay so fantastic. Without each one of you it wouldn't have been the same."
Hugh - Chalet Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Dec 2012
"We had a fantastic week in Courchevel: you arranged perfect conditions for our skiing and your team looked after us beautifully. The chalet was very comfortable and we especially enjoyed Dan's cooked breakfasts and gourmet dinners."
International Investment Company - Maisonnee A, Courchevel 1850, Jan 2012
"Thanks so much to you and team it was really a great weekend and everyone is raving about the warm welcome, service and food. "
Alexandre, Brazil - Maisonnee A, Courchevel 1850, Jan 2012
"We were very pleased with our stay. The chalet was perfect, beds were great, the rooms spacious and all the necessary infrastructure was in place.
Louise is exceptional. She´s always ready to help and extremely friendly. Congratulations!!! We also would like to praise the friendliness of the chefs and two of their helpers, Julia and Amy."
Private Client – Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Apr 2011
"Where do I start!
It was a fab trip, Richard was awesome, Vicky was lovely. We have now been looked after by both Andy and Richard on a number of occasions and they make you feel comfortable and at ease at all times.
Whenever we travel on a ski holiday with Kaluma my wife always says the same which is "why do we go skiing with anyone else" and she is right. You guys never let us down.
Thanks for a really wonderful holiday."
Maisonnée A Corporate Ski Trip – Courchevel 1850, Mar 2011
"Thank you very much for your help in the organisation of this event. They were all very happy with it. They liked the chalet very much and they are all very happy with Vicky and the cook.
Thanks again for the organisation of this event. Very well organised!"
- Experience - we have extensive and inside knowledge of our chosen resorts and properties.
- Personal Service - a personal, dedicated consultant to tailor make your perfect trip.
- Impartial advice - working with many properties we aim to provide the best accommodation to suit you.
- Concierge service - a unique 24 hr in-resort service which includes a private ski guiding
- Bespoke Childcare Arrangements - from nannies to ski schools we will tailor the perfect option for you.
- Special Events - weddings, birthdays, special occasions, conferences and incentives.
Tom Robbins, Financial Times