- Whats Included
Chalet Maisonnée A is a luxury catered ski chalet in Courchevel 1850 run exclusively by Kaluma Travel. A traditional Savoyard property located in an excellent ski in-ski out position on the Chenus piste just above Courchevel 1850. This luxurious chalet comprises of six bedrooms, five with ensuite and two with their own private balconies to enjoy the breathtaking mountain views, providing spacious accommodation for up to 10 (12) guests. “Thank you so much to you and team, it was a really great weekend and everyone is raving about the warm welcome, service and food.” Corporate Ski Weekend, Maisonnée A
An open plan living and dining room provides the ideal place to relax and unwind, complete with roaring open fireplace and cosy TV snug area. Soak up the sun on warm, spring days on the expansive sun terrace and enjoy some après ski relaxation in the private hammam.
Kaluma chalet staff will be on hand throughout your stay to serve you your delicious freshly prepared breakfasts, expertly prepared gourmet meals and provide our experienced in-resort service.
The luxurious Maisonnée A occupies the top two floors of the chalet building with Maisonnée B occupying the ground floor. The two properties can be booked together, making it an ideal chalet for large groups or several families.
“Thank you so much to you and team, it was a really great weekend and everyone is raving about the warm welcome, service and food.” Corporate Ski Weekend, Maisonnée A
Sleeps: 12 I Ensuite Bedrooms: 5 I Ski In-Ski Out I Resort Centre: 10 Minute Walk I Board Basis: Fully Catered
- Luxury catered chalet
- Five ensuite bedrooms
- Open fireplace
- Sun terrace
- Ski storage area with boot warmers
- Home cinema area
- Apple TV
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- L’Occitaine tolietries
- Personal bathrobes
- Selection of board games
Included in the chalet price:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Freshly prepared breakfast
- Home made afternoon snacks, sweet or savoury
- Pre-dinner canapés and a delicious four course evening meal expertly prepared by our experienced chefs (6 nights)
- Sommelier selected wine served throughout the evening
- An open bar with local bubbles, beer, wine, house spirits and soft drinks
- Dietary requirements and special requests catered for
- Lift pass delivery service ready for skiing on your first morning
- Assistance in the organisation of skiing for the week
- In-resort chauffeur service: 08:30 – 10:30 & 16:30 – 22:00
- 24 hour in-resort concierge service
- Complimentary L’Occitaine toiletries
- Teapigs tea
- Fresh flowers
To find out more about our gourmet food and wine selections please click here.
We can also arrange:
- Private or scheduled flights
- Private taxi transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Car hire
- Ski hire with our recommended provider
- In chalet equipment fitting
- Ski lessons; private or group lessons
- A selection of in resort activities
- In chalet childcare
- In chalet massages
- Restaurant bookings
- Bookings for special occasions
As a tailor-made ski specialist we endeavor to meet your every request to ensure your stay in one of our luxury ski chalets is one to remember. Pass on any requests to our dedicated ski specialists and they will do their upmost to make it a reality.
Chalet Maisonnée A
Rue de Chenus
|Week Commencing||7 nights
|Sunday 7th Dec 14||7,500||750||5,250||525||3,950||395|
|Sunday 14th Dec 14||11,750||1,175||8,750||875||5,450||545|
|Sunday 21st Dec 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 28th Dec 14||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 4th Jan 15||26,750||2,675||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||9 Night Stay|
|Sunday 11th Jan 15||12,950||1,295||9,950||995||5,450||545|
|Sunday 18th Jan 15||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 25th Jan 15||17,500||1,750||12,750||1,275||5,450||545|
|Sunday 1st Feb 15||17,500||1,750||12,750||1,275||5,450||545|
|Sunday 8th Feb 15||17,500||1,750||12,750||1,275||5,450||545|
|Sunday 15th Feb 15||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 22nd Feb 15||17,500||1,750||12,750||1,275||5,450||545|
|Sunday 1st Mar 15||17,500||1,750||12,750||1,275||5,450||545|
|Sunday 8th Mar 15||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD||SOLD|
|Sunday 15th Mar 15||17,500||1,750||12,750||1,275||5,450||545|
|Sunday 22nd Mar 15||17,500||1,750||12,750||1,275||5,450||545|
|Sunday 29th Mar 15||19,750||1,975||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Sunday 5th Apr 15||17,500||1,750||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Sunday 12th Apr 15||11,750||N/A||8,750||875||4,500||450|
- Prices are in GBP
- Per person price is based on 2 people sharing a room
- Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet. We do occasionally sell our chalets on an individual room basis where available. Weeks, weekends or early weeks where this is applicable are indicated above, contact us for further details for these weeks
- Exclusive occupancy of Chalet Maisonnée A is based on 12 people
- Prices include our half board option. See what is included here.
- Prices include our in-resort personal concierge service
- Flights and transfers are not included, we can arrange these for you on request
- Special offers are subject to availability and are only available for a limited time.
- Payment is possible in local currencies – please contact us for details
- To see all of our terms and conditions click here
Osman - Chalet Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Feb 2013
"We had a great time. The staff at the chalet and Simon were all very pleasant and helpful. My compliments to all of them."
Caroline - Chalet Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Feb 2013
"It was a fantastic holiday and it is this sort of customer care that confirms our next ski holiday!"
Cathy - Chalet Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Feb 2013
"The chalet was in a perfect spot. The chalet girls Julia, Goshka and Dan the chef were all excellent and friendly and helpful."
Sarah - Chalet Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Jan 2013
"Just a quick note to say we returned from our holiday at Chalet Maisonnée A yesterday and I would like to commend your team there. Dan, Jaz and Goshka were all amazing chalet hosts/chef and couldn’t have looked after us better. The food and service was amazing and they were also lovely people to have around us in the chalet. "
Caroline - Chalet Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Dec 2012
"To the "super star" team. Thank you so so much for making our stay so fantastic. Without each one of you it wouldn't have been the same."
Hugh - Chalet Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Dec 2012
"We had a fantastic week in Courchevel: you arranged perfect conditions for our skiing and your team looked after us beautifully. The chalet was very comfortable and we especially enjoyed Dan's cooked breakfasts and gourmet dinners."
International Investment Company - Maisonnee A, Courchevel 1850, Jan 2012
"Thanks so much to you and team it was really a great weekend and everyone is raving about the warm welcome, service and food. "
Alexandre, Brazil - Maisonnee A, Courchevel 1850, Jan 2012
"We were very pleased with our stay. The chalet was perfect, beds were great, the rooms spacious and all the necessary infrastructure was in place.
Louise is exceptional. She´s always ready to help and extremely friendly. Congratulations!!! We also would like to praise the friendliness of the chefs and two of their helpers, Julia and Amy."
Private Client – Maisonnée A, Courchevel 1850, Apr 2011
"Where do I start!
It was a fab trip, Richard was awesome, Vicky was lovely. We have now been looked after by both Andy and Richard on a number of occasions and they make you feel comfortable and at ease at all times.
Whenever we travel on a ski holiday with Kaluma my wife always says the same which is "why do we go skiing with anyone else" and she is right. You guys never let us down.
Thanks for a really wonderful holiday."
Maisonnée A Corporate Ski Trip – Courchevel 1850, Mar 2011
"Thank you very much for your help in the organisation of this event. They were all very happy with it. They liked the chalet very much and they are all very happy with Vicky and the cook.
Thanks again for the organisation of this event. Very well organised!"
Many companies promise it - we actually deliver it!
- EXPERIENCE - extensive, inside knowledge & impartial advice.
- PERSONAL & DEDICATED CONSULTANTS - to tailor make your perfect trip.
- HONESTY - no hidden fees, pay the same as going direct on hotel & chalet bookings.
- IN RESORT SERVICE - unique and unrivalled 24 hour in-resort service fully included
- TAILOR MADE TRAVEL - to suit your schedule, requirements & budgets.
- SPECIAL REQUESTS - special occasions, events & corporate skiing all catered for.
+44 1730 260263 or email@example.com